- You know, every single week I'm pleased with myself for getting that logo up there.
- Lord help me, Susie is begging for help with her Hello, Kitty jigsaw puzzle. Where is that federally-funded preschool when I need it?
- David is making apple dumplings in the kitchen. I love David.
- A friend of mine who is a dean at a large university posted on Facebook,
Either there is a hooker convention going on around here or I am behind the times with the fashion.
- He obviously never reads my blog.
- I had to split #4 into #4 and #5 because I can't figure out how to hit the return/enter key without making a new number. I am in over my head with this automatic Blogger list thingamabob.
- I cut my thumb slicing onions (or, I sliced my thumb cutting onions - take your pick) yesterday, rendering myself unable to do dishes until the wound heals. Larry gets to do them instead. I predict a working dishwasher in my very near future...
Go to Conversion Diary for others' 7 Quick Takes...they'll hopefully be more enlightening than mine ever are. Also, you can leave a comment and tell Jen how you feel about Trucknutz!
Tweet Pin It